Discover New Insights From 1300 Consumers on How They Feel About Participating in These Incentivized Engagements
If your brand is focused on building customer engagement, chances are you have a loyalty program in place. But participation from your members can fade over time, especially once the initial excitement of joining is over.
That’s why it’s critical to find ways to engage your members over time to meet your loyalty goals and one way to do that is by layering in loyalty amplifiers.
Loyalty amplifiers like sweepstakes, instant wins and trivia can help boost loyalty program KPIs like acquisition, education and onboarding, sales, point burn, retention and brand advocacy.
In this data study, you’ll learn:
- How offering loyalty amplifiers can significantly impact consumer behavior related to your loyalty program.
- Which activities within a loyalty program would most excite consumers to learn about new products and/or loyalty program benefits.
- What would incentivize consumers to submit user-generated content.
- Why loyalty program engagement falls off.
- What would motivate program members to re-engage.