Discover New Insights From 2500 Consumers on How Their Behavior is Motivated by Incentives
Having a loyalty program is critical if your brand wants to develop lasting relationships with your customers. However, in today’s world, it’s just that — one step.
Your program must offer members additional incentives if you want to drive long-term goals like increased member acquisition, better program onboarding, increased sales, point burn, referrals and brand advocacy.
And layering in loyalty amplifiers like sweepstakes, trivia, user-generated content (UGC) and more encourages the desired consumer behaviors needed to reach those goals.
To better understand the impact these types of tactics have on consumer behavior, ebbo surveyed 2,500 U.S. consumers about the factors that drive their engagement with brands.
Our research found that consumers are looking for brands to provide more opportunities to engage in exchange for incentives — and the brands that deliver stand to achieve significant gains in loyalty, advocacy and purchases.
In this data study, you’ll learn:
- Which loyalty amplifiers are best at driving specific consumer behaviors
- Actions that consumers are willing to take in exchange for incentives
- What makes consumers most excited about the incentives they participate in
- How incentives impact consumer spending
- Reasons why incentivized engagements can fail