SHEIN, which launched a premium loyalty program in October 2022, has added some upgrades, including an annual membership payment option. Now, members of the new SHEIN Club premium loyalty program have a choice:
- A quarterly (3 months) membership is $6.99
- An annual membership is $19.99
The CVS CarePass premium loyalty program offers two payment options also: $5 a month or $48 per year but offering a quarterly option is unique in the loyalty space.
Another new program feature is for early renewals. Members can renew their SHEIN Club memberships 30 days before it expires by downloading the latest version of the SHEIN app. SHEIN Club gives members exclusive access to thousands of discounted items.
In addition to thousands of members-only items. SHEIN Club members receive:
- 5% off all non-sale items from categories including women’s, plus, men’s, kids, home, and pets.
- 15% off the first order
- Free shipping on the first order and free standard shipping with no minimum spend
- Free returns within 35 days
- Shipping coupons are issued every 31 days
According to our 2022 Premium Loyalty Data Study, 78% of consumers are willing to pay to join a premium loyalty program. While the popularity of all types of loyalty programs remains high, premium loyalty is finding more traction among consumers because of the enhanced benefits and high value.
It’s important to give your loyalty program members a ton of value as well as options that best suit their preferences. After SHEIN launched its premium loyalty program just five months ago, company officials are making a smart move by iterating on it to enhance the offering.