Discover New Insights From 2,500 Consumers on What Drives Their Engagement with Loyalty Programs
Loyalty programs are valuable tools for all brands — now more than ever.
The good news is that loyalty program membership has been on the rise for the past five years. The challenge is getting members to engage as 72% of consumers use 50% or less of their memberships.
To better understand why there is an engagement gap, and how to close it, we surveyed 2500 U.S. consumers about the factors that determine their loyalty program engagement.
In this data study, you’ll get the answers to these questions:
- Why is there an engagement gap in loyalty programs?
- Where do consumers feel loyalty programs fall short?
- What do today’s consumers expect from loyalty programs?
- What deters consumers from signing up for loyalty programs?
- What will successful loyalty programs of the future look like?