Learn what’s working with apparel loyalty programs and where to focus.
We recently surveyed 1100 U.S. consumers to learn what they love about apparel loyalty programs – and where there are opportunities for improvement.
Here are a few key findings:
- 85% of consumers belong to between 1 and 6 apparel loyalty programs — but engagement is lacking
- 85% of consumers agree that many loyalty programs in the apparel industry feel similar and are not that differentiated from others
- 70% of consumers agree that they would engage more with apparel brands who offered different tiers in their loyalty programs
In the apparel industry, a one-size-fits-all approach doesn’t work – and this applies to loyalty programs as well.
In this data study, you’ll learn:
- How much loyalty programs impact engagement
- Areas of opportunities for growth
- The rewards that customers actually want
- How program members prefer to engage
- How tiers and subscriptions can enhance your program